captain billy's 4wd hire - bush camper - pop-top 2 berth campervan
So! Are You Ready For Your Next Big Adventure!
Cape York! Off The Beaten Track, It’s beauty that’s totally unspoiled too… virtually untouched by the hand of progress or the march of man. It’s quite, relaxed and unhurried. Wild-open spaces hold the lure of discovery and adventure travelling off the beaten track and draw the visitor ever deeper into the very heart of this incredible, unforgettable country Cape Cape. And now “Captain Billy 4WD Adventures” can offer you the opportunity to experience the real Cape York outback for yourself.
Our 4WD Bushcamper vehicles are designed to accommodate up to two people in complete comfort. Experience the land that still refuses to be tamed. Together, you and Captain Billy 4WD Hire in your Toyota Hilux Bushcamper take on the terrain of Cape York and win, in the most memorable way possible.
Hey, life’s and adventure. Cape York.
External Height: 2.3m
Internal Height: 2.0m (with pop-top roof up)
Vehicle Toyota Landcruiser 4.5 l diesel, 5 speed manual, power steering, 2 x 90 l fuel tanks
Seatbelts 3 x driver cabin - (not suitable for baby/child seat)
Air Conditioning Driver cabin
Audio Visual AM/FM radio, CD player
Fuel Consumption Approx 14 l / 100 km
Gas Bottles n/a
Power Supply 240 V, 1 x 12 V house battery, solar power
Extras Fly screens, voltmeter, tank monitors, 240 V battery charger
Water Cold pressurised
Water Tanks 38 l fresh
Beds (Extra Large) 2.0 m x 1.25 m, 2.0 m x 1.0 m
Cooking 2 burner metho Entrance Rear Fridge 41
Shower/toilet Portable toilet available for hire. As this vehicle does not have a shower and toilet, freedom camping is not recommended.
Heating No (240V fan heater on request)
Equipment provided: Crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils, pots, frypan, grater, chopping board, colander, potato peeler, salad/serving bowls, storage containers, toaster, kettle, teapot, coffee plunger, bucket, brush and shovel, sleeping bags or duvet, blankets, pillows, sheets, towels, teatowels, heater, electric jug, cloths pegs and line, fire extinguisher, volt meter, tank monitors, 240V battery charger, maps and camping ground guide book.
captain billy's 4wd hire - bush camper - rental rates
||1 - 30 apr
||1 may - 30 jun
||1 jul - 30 sep
||1 nov - 14 dec
||15 dec - 14 jan
||15 jan - 31 mar
request a quote
- Free unlimited kilometers and GST (10%) included.
- Courtesy airport transfers before and after your hire are included
- Multiple windscreen and tyre cover is included in the Excess Reduction Option
- No charge for extra drivers.
- Free starter pack including regional and activities guide.
- Comprehensive road atlas supplied on loan.
- Statewide RACQ road side service.
- Major credit cards accepted.
- All charges are calculated on a daily basis, not a twenty-four hour day.
- For all rental vehicles there is a minimum period of 7 days.
- Standard compressive cover is included in the daily rental rate; a standard excess of $5000.00 applies. Hirers may exercise the option for reducing their liability (refer excess reduction options below)
- We do not deduct the bond from your credit card or bank account.
- Rates and conditions may be subject to change without prior notice.
- Special discounted rates apply for rentals for more than 50 days. Details are available upon application.
- Multiple consecutive campervan rentals with Tasmania Campers, Brumby Campers Australia and Tui Campers New Zealand can be combined to earn generous long-term rental discounts
- Vehicles are restricted to Queensland.
- Pick up/drop off is Cairns.