captain billy's 4wd hire - kimberley kamper trailer
Experience the great outdoors of Australia towing a unique Kimberley off-road Kamper Trailer. The Kimberley Kamper is best described as a blend of caravan and tent, and is designed to be your comfortable home at the heart of your Aussie off-road camping adventure.
Kimberley Kampers ‘Classic’ model is now available for hire in Australia! This purpose built, dedicated 4WD Kamper is capable of handling the rough, rugged and diverse off-road conditions throughout the Cape York region and is designed with independent suspension, hydraulic disc brakes, parking brake, jockey wheel and is lightweight to tow.
Equipment provided: Crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils, pots, frypan, grater, chopping board, colander, potato peeler, salad/serving bowls, storage containers, toaster, kettle, bucket, brush and shovel, sleeping bags or duvet, blankets, pillows, sheets, towels, teatowels, cloths pegs and line, maps and Cape York, guide book.
- Easy set-up 1300 litre Gullwing, double-compartment storage pack.
- Specially designed U shape kitchen on roller bearings for smooth, quick set-up.
- Compact diesel hot water system with hot and cold shower. No LPG needed.
- Cold to hot water in 4 minutes with Kimberley’s patented Visi-flow system. Pump straight from a billabong or stream for endless hot water.
- Integrated ensuite bathroom.
- Enjoy maximum floor space with the extended tent inside the Kamper.
- The Kwik awning requires no pegs and can be erected in minutes. Option to peg down for security in high winds.
- Option for second zip-on bedroom.
- Economical and convenient LED lighting throughout, no extensions needed.
- Large storage area on top of the Gullwing
- Electrics include 40A charger, inverter, battery capacity meter and control panel.
Overall with Camper open 6.3m
Overall closed body add 300mm for extended drawbar 4.35m
Overall body Width including Guards 1.95m
A-Frame length 2.55m
Exterior height of closed Camper without boat loader 1.4m
- A fully enclosed tent with a solid floor which can be set up in minutes - no ropes, poles or pegs.
- Excellent ventilation with 6 screened windows.
- A slide out kitchen and pantry area with stainless steel sink, bench tops, 2 burner gas stove and stacks of storage - accessible whether the trailer is open or closed.
- Large awning to provide protection for the door and kitchen area.
- 75 litre water storage with an electric pump .
- Deep cycle battery to power the pump and internal lights.
- 9kg gas bottle.
- A large double bed.
- Independent trailing arm coil springs and Old Man Emu shock absorbers.
- Storage box on the draw bar.
- Under bed storage and an outside storage box.
captain billy's 4wd hire - kimberley kamper trailer - rental rates
||1 - 30 apr
||1 may - 30 jun
||1 jul - 30 sep
||1 nov - 14 dec
||15 dec - 14 jan
||15 jan - 31 mar
request a quote
- Courtesy airport transfers before and after your hire are included
- Free starter pack including regional and activities guide.
- Comprehensive road atlas supplied on loan.
- Statewide RACQ road side service.
- Major credit cards accepted.
- All charges are calculated on a daily basis, not a twenty-four hour day.
- For all rental vehicles there is a minimum period of 7 days.
- Standard compressive cover is included in the daily rental rate; a standard excess of $5000.00 applies. Hirers may exercise the option for reducing their liability (refer excess reduction options below)
- We do not deduct the bond from your credit card or bank account.
- Rates and conditions may be subject to change without prior notice.
- Special discounted rates apply for rentals for more than 50 days. Details are available upon application.
- Multiple consecutive campervan rentals with Tasmania Campers, Brumby Campers Australia and Tui Campers New Zealand can be combined to earn generous long-term rental discounts
- Vehicles are restricted to Queensland.
- Pick up/drop off is Cairns.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge of 2% for Visa or MasterCard.